One new broker has been added to the lists on EarnForex.com this week:
Moneta Markets — a new offshore Forex broker (launched in 2020) with
Meanwhile, other brokers have been updated:
- World Forex added new deposit methods: credit/debit cards, Apple Pay, Wallet One, and QIWI.
- XBTFX now also offers
swap-free(Islamic) trading accounts.
- XGLOBAL Markets no longer offers accounts in Japanese yen and Norwegian krone. Added support for accounts in Swiss franc.
- XTB removed its Pro account type.
- XtreamForex now accepts PayPal payments.
- AAFX Trading now offers MT5 in ECN and VIP account types.
- Advanced Markets now offers segregated accounts.
- ThinkMarkets now is regulated in Japan and has an office there via its subsidiary TF Global Markets Japan Ltd.
- Your FX Broker has been delisted as it now redirects to Weltrade.
If you have any questions or comments regarding any of the latest Forex brokers updates, please feel free to reply using the form below.Posted on Forex blog.
from Forex Blog https://www.earnforex.com/blog/forex-brokers-update-february-28th-2021/